Supergroup coup!

eqspeef

I started a small themed SG some years ago. I am just now back from an approximately 1.5 year AFK (yeah, yeah).

My character who was the SG leader is now in the #2 spot, and my old #2 (who is not my character) is in the Leader role.   It's annoying because most ranks (including my new one) can't edit the base.

I suspect I got auto-demoted (auto-demotion was set to 365 days). The new leader has been AFK over 300 days now. I am allowed to change the auto-demotion timer... so I set it to 300, and there was no immediate effect.

1) Does the auto-demotion timer get checked once a day or something like that?

2) I guess that following auto-demotion, the highest-ranking member gets promoted into the Leader spot? (That would solve my problem with base editing.)

Thanks!

You can also set the auto-demote to several *years* worth of time, as I recall. Whether you'd want to do that or not... *shrug*

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 4/28/2023 at 5:39 PM, Greycat said:

You can also set the auto-demote to several *years* worth of time, as I recall. Whether you'd want to do that or not... *shrug*

I actually set it lower than it was last time.

If I'm AFK for a month, somebody who's actually playing should be able to do the admin stuff. :P