Does a Prismatic costume overide Nova form?

Sadly @Dungeoness Eloora is right hun, though it does allow you to play as a Rikti Kheldian which can look quite funny! And just a heads up the effects like mini mode or shadow do not work in the forms either.

- Lauci x

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

• 2 weeks later

And I like it like that imho.
Otherwise its like if you were asking to play a stone tank in granite armor, but with the look of a normal human, without the stoneshape. 
Well, granite armor look like a big rock, kheldian dwarfs look like lobsters and kheldian novas look like floating squidds. Yes, thats the way.

5 hours ago, VULCAN said:

And I like it like that imho.
Otherwise its like if you were asking to play a stone tank in granite armor, but with the look of a normal human, without the stoneshape. 
Well, granite armor look like a big rock, kheldian dwarfs look like lobsters and kheldian novas look like floating squidds. Yes, thats the way.

I would still love the chance to be a lil mini Dwarf and nova lol XD

• Thumbs Up 1

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

• 1 month later
On 5/19/2023 at 3:40 AM, VULCAN said:

I could go for a customization option that lets you toggle on Dwarf or Squid and you switch to those powers but keep the human look. 

It's easy to explain that they're aliens inhabiting a Human body and able to manifest different powers in different circumstances. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2023 at 8:34 AM, Goddess Laucianna said:

I would still love the chance to be a lil mini Dwarf and nova lol XD

The moment you can use the miniature form on kheldian squids, I'm going to start calling every one of them Tinkerbell.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ninja surprise said:

I could go for a customization option that lets you toggle on Dwarf or Squid and you switch to those powers but keep the human look. 

It's easy to explain that they're aliens inhabiting a Human body and able to manifest different powers in different circumstances. 

It is a great suggestion tbf since a lot of people play Human only because they don't like the looks of the forms, and I know Light form already has the option to have the form appearance (Wisp) or human with extra detail (Floating wisps around you)

- Lauci x

• Like 1

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️