My Four Knights of Apocalypse

Rand0lk

After testing out for a looooong time every combination and builds, I finally have my fab four which I play regularly and very scrapperificly.

FAMINE: Stj/nin. I just love her. Stj has some issue, but it feels SO satisfying. Very efficient boss killer, thanks to an impressive alpha strike: 100% crit on a builded up crushing uppercut is a sight to behold. Nin has lots of tools, but no taunt aura and poor DDR overall, but there are functional workarounds. All in all, it feels...crunchy.

PESTILENCE: Enm/bio. Hits like a freaking truck on steroids and well, you know bio. Not the best survivalist, but you have tools to hold your own ground.

WAR: Dm/SD. Here you are, kill me if you can. He can take everything you throw at him, literally. Capped pos def, great DDR, TH debuffs, taunt aura, a little heal and respectable damage. AND soul storm, my mini fulcrum shift.

DEATH: Rad/Stone. If he only had a taunt aura, probably would be the most efficient out of all. But oh well. Damage out of the roof and a lot of survivability, sort of crossover between Enm/bio and Dm/SD. What I love the most are two dmg auras AND brimstone armor.

Edited by Rand0lk
  • Like 3

Great idea! Was there a pairing with which you were most disappointed and didn’t make the cut?

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

19 minutes ago, Nyghtmaire said:

Great idea! Was there a pairing with which you were most disappointed and didn’t make the cut?

Every pairing has its own reason to be played imo. But well, KM/regen was...rough.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Rand0lk said:

Every pairing has its own reason to be played imo. But well, KM/regen was...rough.

I believe it. 

Regen does not do well paired with primaries that get you stuck in long animations when you really need to hit Reconstruction. 

I love making themed SGs.  I probably would have gone different directions in defining War, Pestilence, etc., but +1 for the work!

On 4/30/2023 at 12:58 PM, Rand0lk said:

DEATH: Rad/Stone. If he only had a taunt aura, probably would be the most efficient out of all. But oh well. Damage out of the roof and a lot of survivability, sort of crossover between Enm/bio and Dm/SD. What I love the most are two dmg auras AND brimstone armor.

I assume you mean "Death by endurance drain"!

Who run Bartertown?