Helicopter exit direction change

How does exiting helicopters (Like the 1st, 3rd, and 4th missions on Yin's TF) work? It appears to be like exiting a door mission, but facing into the helicopter, so the team runs into the belly of the chopper. Then everyone has to turn around and run out.

If so, can the door be reversed to we run out of the helicopter rather than into it?

Depending on how many players and pets are exiting the mission at the same time there's quite a bit of stacking and it's difficult to just run out. Even teleport, when I'm facing out the tail of the helicopter it sends me backwards into the chopper. Or today, sent me 100' backwards out the front of the chopper.

But if the exit could be pointed so everyone runs out onto the boat, that would be fantastic and wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know how many times the OP has been requested before. I'm still very much in favor of it. Especially if you have a team with lots of pets or the rest of the team is appearing in staggered arrival driving you back into the helicopter as you try to leave. getting out of the helicopter can be a pain.

• Like 1