"nopaid" reason for "historical" template

thunderforce

I've added a "nopaid" reason to the "historical" template and made an example edit to https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Animal_Pack to reflect how I think it should be used. I've done this because the old page did not clearly describe _what_ was obsolete about the information, and a new user without a knowledge of how Homecoming works might think the costume parts (etc) were no longer available.

I've removed the sentence about the Paragon Market in Overview because I think documenting exactly how you could buy this stuff on Live is a job for the Paragon Wiki; it's more important to us to make it clear that anyone can have these parts. (It is still mentioned in History at the bottom).

Before I go and make similar changes elsewhere I thought I'd check if anyone thinks this was a terrible idea.

• Thanks 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

Of course after doing a few of these I found one that had the "now free" template, not "historical", and I'm analysis paralysing over which is more appropriate. So, er, that's out there too. I wonder who added that template oh wait it was me.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

{{now free}}

versus newly added

{{historical|reason=nopaid}}

The Paragon Wiki import has a lot of "historical" for the booster packs that got folded into the Paragon Market, so that's why I started by editing that template. I like "now free" because it's concise and emphasises the fundamental point about Homecoming; but I like "nopaid" because it emphasises that the particular thing this page is about is still available.

I think I'm overanalysing this and will just leave it be, modulo slapping one of them on any other pages that come to mind.