I hope the 4star AEON gets a lot of activations.

police01

Hi everyone!!!

I've been playing a lot lately and participating in teams with quite a few people who are running aeon for the first time.
I've seen a lot of them join a team and move differently than the rest of the team, so I thought I'd make a guide video.

I made a video of me running with the members of the 4star Aeon channel.
I hope this will help people who are new to AEON and don't know the rules.

I've never done video editing before, and I didn't realize how difficult it is.
I made this with my limited skills, but I put a lot of effort into it, so I hope you guys understand.

movie link

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Thanks MOGI for this guide.
I was happy to team with you for that video, and we had many occasions to do furious fight in this epic task force with 4*. I recommend it to anyone wanting to challenge his hero/vilain.

Very good job, with all the comments you add to the video, for a first attempt making a video its already excellent . For sure it will help other players who like competitive content.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmperorSteele said:

Neat! So, what shard is this on? Or is the 4-star Aeon channel global and you just do runs wherever?

Excelsior , Mogichae call in his channel first but frequently open recruitment to the LFG :)

• Like 1

9시간 전, EmperorSteel이 말했습니다:

정돈된! 그래서, 이것은 어떤 샤드에 있습니까? 아니면 4성 Aeon 채널이 글로벌하고 어디에서나 실행합니까?

안녕하세요, Excelsior 서버에 작은 채널을 만들고 채널 구성원과 자주 실행합니다. 원하신다면 언제든지 저희와 함께 달릴 수 있습니다. @kibbumjo 또는 @n.n 메시지를 보내주시면 채널로 초대해드리겠습니다.

Edited by police01
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

... 이제 귀하의 게시물은 한국어로 되어 있습니다. 운 좋게 나는 그것의 요점을 얻었다!

어젯밤에 텔을 보냈습니다 😃

Glad to be of service to you. I look forward to seeing you in the game!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sirens Sin said:

정확히 ONE Aeon을 실행한 사람으로서(그 속도로 실행) 이 비디오에 크게 감사드립니다.

First of all thanks for your comment, I don't know if this video was helpful to you but I hope so.

• 2 weeks later
On 5/24/2023 at 7:04 AM, police01 said:

First of all thanks for your comment, I don't know if this video was helpful to you but I hope so.

I missed this reply somehow. I can say if nothing else it helped me feel a bit more at ease going into these. I've now run exactly 4 LOL. They are still mostly chaos to me as speed runs seem to be the only things I see being recruited for (outside of your 4*'s, of course but we're not even going there ANYTIME soon). That said, one of the things I truly appreciate about this game going back to the live days is the community and the helpful nature of it, whether it's creating tutorial videos or welcoming and carrying along some rookie through new to them content. One day I may summon the courage to venture into hard mode. 😨

2 hours ago, Sirens Sin said:

I missed this reply somehow. I can say if nothing else it helped me feel a bit more at ease going into these. I've now run exactly 4 LOL. They are still mostly chaos to me as speed runs seem to be the only things I see being recruited for (outside of your 4*'s, of course but we're not even going there ANYTIME soon). That said, one of the things I truly appreciate about this game going back to the live days is the community and the helpful nature of it, whether it's creating tutorial videos or welcoming and carrying along some rookie through new to them content. One day I may summon the courage to venture into hard mode. 😨

Our channels are always open for you. We usually run 2-3 4 star aeons a day. We'd love to have you join us and spend some quality time together. Feel free to let me know if you want to join the channel.  

@kibbumjo   or  @korean power or @n.n