Homecoming Wiki Down?

High_Beam

Subject line kind of says it all.  Its timing out.  no problems getting anywhere else.

This one:  https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Main_Page (Was good like two days ago)

And This One: https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki (haven't used in long time but this comes right from the Homecoming page).

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Its back up.

Let me say this here and now, thank you for maintaining and updating this.  It is a valuable tool and while there is the collaborative aspect to it, it has to be maintained and kept up like you said @Michiyo.

Thank You.🏆

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

4 hours ago, Michiyo said:

Has the wiki been stable today (other than the 2 minute server reboot)?  Just trying to make sure everything seems to have settled with the hardware migration.

I've only been in it looking around randomly for 10 minutes at roughly 7am Eastern Daylight Time, but I had no issues with it.

6 hours ago, Michiyo said:

Has the wiki been stable today (other than the 2 minute server reboot)?  Just trying to make sure everything seems to have settled with the hardware migration.

It seems so but I am at work so cant really surf my little Beamer heart out like I do at home when I am drunk and feeling silly. 🙂