Rularru Faction Badges

Marine X

Just thought I would document these 2 Badges to which there is no reference in the Wiki.

91865101_UndocumentedRularruBadges.JPG.f5d5b2bf1a590a32c947af70877a9e31.JPG

The first is for 500 Naterlings or Bull Naterlings Defeated, either one counts.

The second is for 500 Points of Brutes Defeated, Brutes and Noble Brutes are 1 point each, Honored Brutes are 5 points each.

In the same way, the Visionary Badge is earned by Defeating 500 points of Rularru Watchers,

Watchers and Observers are 1 point each, Overseers are 5 points each.

Still working on that one..... Now Done.

Visionary.JPG.2bfe8c51ebe3c9860cd3f6c2b04b6fbf.JPG

At 1234 Badges, I have done no iTrials or Villain content yet, have done all the Exploration Badges though, haven't decided if I want to do missions Redside, just doesn't feel like it fits, where exploring enemy territory makes sense for a Marine. Casual player, but who knows, if I can find a way to make it fit his character maybe. Never going to make 1600 anyway, just spent 2 days trying to get my first Ski Slope Badge and failed, It was worse than the many previous attempts, I think I've given up on those.

Edited by Marine X
  • Thumbs Up 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Which wiki are you looking at? Flying Nuisance and Brute Forced are new badges added by Homecoming in Issue 27. They would not be on Paragon Wiki since that wiki only has content that was on live or planned by the developers at the time of shutdown. I would suggest looking at the Homecoming Wiki, https://homecoming.wiki/, for more updated info. The new badges and the update to Visionary were all added to Homecoming Wiki in November 2020.

Even better if you are serious about badging, people have made some great badge tracking websites. I use City of Badgers, https://cityofbadgers.com/, for easy tracking of what badges my characters have and don't have, but Badger, https://n15g.github.io/badger/, works really well. Both sites are consistently updated when Homecoming releases new badges.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 8 other complete badge characters.

Just looked at the Homecoming Wiki again, not listed on the Hero Defeat Badges Page, if there is a Page Separately for them that's great, but they still need added to the Overview at some point. Visionary is, the other 2 are not.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On 6/18/2023 at 10:37 AM, Marine X said:

...haven't decided if I want to do missions Redside, just doesn't feel like it fits, where exploring enemy territory makes sense for a Marine. Casual player, but who knows, if I can find a way to make it fit his character maybe.... 

Always has to fit the character, in my opinion.  🙂  I have many characters that won't cross the line (either way).

But if you want your toon to be a complete "badger" and you want all of them... perhaps your marine went "rogue" and off the books to do his own thing being dissatisfied with current leadership's lack of action?  Maybe he's working "undercover" for the CIA in counter-intelligence throughout the Rogue Isles?  Many badges will need to be earned through Ouroborous, so perhaps he's on a mission to explore "alternate timelines" or "alternate dimensions" where he is rogue-ish?  ...just some thoughts for possible plausibility.  🙂 

But of course, if it doesn't fit, then it doesn't fit.  

• Thanks 1

Oh, I see. The Brute Forced page links to the Hero Defeat Badges page, but the latter doesn't link back. I'm guessing a number of those kind of collections pages are in need of updates.

I went ahead and added those two badges to the Hero Defeat Badges page. If I get more time, I may go through it and some similar pages to make sure they're correct. I already see that the In-Game Sequential List subsection is definitely outdated.

Edited by Burk
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 8 other complete badge characters.