More access to low level content via Ouro

It's recently dawned on me how few low-level hero missions are actually accessible via the Ouro portal, yet it seems like there are dozens of contacts in the first 15 level range. It would be nice to bundle some of the random missions together by theme (villain groups from the same contact, for example) and maybe slap 5 merits on them and call it a flashback. As it is, practically nothing in the early level flashbacks sends us in to King's Row or Perez Park, probably making more than a few of us wonder what those zones were ever for.

An alternate idea I've dreamed of for a while would be a Level Scaling system where a contact in Ouro would set your active level to anything you choose which you already surpassed (maybe with a 24hr cooldown). That way you could access contacts who would no longer talk to you and accrue exp without outleveling missions. I think all of us want to have a 50 build even if we still want to enjoy lower level missions.

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

A not insignificant number of the lower level missions are the same missions, just from different contacts. So if you do the arc from Pavel Garnier (I think?), then you have also done the arc from at least one other contact. (In his case, I think there are two contacts that have the same arc. You can only be introduced to one of them though. And once an arc is completed, it shows as such for all other contacts of that level range.)

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Rudra said:

A not insignificant number of the lower level missions are the same missions, just from different contacts.

One good example is the trio of Trevor Seaborn, Hugo Redding, and Haley Phillips, all level 9-14 Magic contacts, whose most notable mission is the "Rescue the Mystic from the Circle of Thorns" mission that gives you the Spelunker badge. You should never get introduced to more than one of any set of 'identical' contacts; multiple individuals with the same mission set exist so that characters have some variation in the contacts they get as they level -- back on Live, you could often grind the complete mission list for your pre-20 contacts, so not having all of your characters going to the same set of contacts made things a bit more interesting.