A decade away

I had heard of Homecoming a long while ago (6-7 years ago?), at the time it looked a little questionable...

Came across a You tube video mentioning it checked it out, gee it's great to be back in Paragon City...

Been trying to recreate a few characters (Namely my original main, Arrowsmith)...had to do the dumb put a 0 in his name to get the name, but he's back...WITH A QUIVER!!! It was a big deal for me back in the day

Been running into a number of "ohh, was this like this or is this a change" type things

I realized one of my old characters would be inappropriate now (it had some overt but mild sexual connotations) ...Will miss her, she was amusing  

In the end, glad to be back...

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, KountryGamer said:

This amuses me for reasons I do not want to get into 

You probably don't want to get into his reasons either. 😳

Welcome, Home!

I've greeted other returning players with a long description of some things they might not immediately realize are different: travel changes, enhancement changes, Fort Trident, P2W vendors.  If you care to read one of those descriptions, you can find it here. 

• Like 1

I took a break for about 200 or so days recently and still am trying to get use to what got changed during that time. There is a strong chance if you think it changed it has.

Edited by Without_Pause
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Having originally played COH was launched I was sad when the game closed. Though couple days ago I came across an article about old games and was very excited that COH is still around. Created an account and began running around Paragon with a new scrapper. Memories began to resurfaces and excited to try all the new features. Main issue is I am playing on an older Surface so lag is a big issue most of the time. Going to play for a week then decide if want to keep playing (have time, ETC.) and if so will need to get a new laptop while contributing/donating funds. 

Appreciative to those that are continuing the only MMO I very much enjoyed so I can indulge more of my superhero love.  

Welcome home, everyone!

One of the seriously great things about COH is that you can just play for 30 min or an hour, and there's no drawback. There are missions that are longer... WAY longer... but you can choose not to do them, or when you'd like to do them. For someone who works, has a family, or has little free time this game is great.

• Like 1