elec melee / <???>  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Electrical Melee / ??? which secondary (pls comment with why)

• Shield - positionals vs typed, the shield charge, a push-mitigate that goes well with the soul EPP one
    • Stone - brimstone dot, everyone says its good...
    • Energy - good balance of things, disrupt sounds fun, mix of things, end shouldnt be issue
    • Other??? pls say

27 minutes ago, SwitchFade said:

The sheer amount of ridiculous graphical gifs makes me say....

No. I will not suggest. Or say why.

a stalker's story - cruel oath:

LV1

Once, long ago, there was a group of seven boys who were born in the same village. Though they were not brothers by blood, they treated each other as family.

LV2

One cold night, a fortune-teller appeared and warned of a traitor among them. The boys laughed it off and went about their business, but the next morning, one of them lay dead.

LV3

With each passing night, another boy died. The survivors grew more and more suspicious of each other, each harboring terrible doubts about what happened to their brothers.

LV4

On the morning of the seventh day, a single survivor stood tall. Cleaning the blood from his hands, he chuckled to himself. "Better go find the traitor!"

so far rad/rad:

Figs, who was banished of his forest, and found himself upon paragon - when captured by crey scientists, no less, via some portal experimentation magicks, no doubt.

wide eyed, and squint, blind stung from oil glanced shiny, too shiny! over shiny concrete!

it was morning again.

it was too hot for figs.

there was no lichen here, no birch bark to crunch for lunch in this place, no buttered hot porridge, not even rasberry jams.

only hard stone boxes, a dismissive, clear browbeaten, metropol citizenry, and ground too hard for bare feet.

it was too hot for figs.

the waters not clean, he drank from atlas park lake, it tasted of silt, lead, and paint, no brine and froth, no snails and stuff!

Figs was lost, and terribly misses the sea.

contaminate splash is exceptional, dmg is good, survivability is poor, but am lvl16 so thats just a thing.

very happy with it!

Edited by honoroit

i'm excited about Figs' progress!

hes lvl 21 now, and because there were not many activites happening this evening, aside a quick posi 2, he became a rogue officially, and ventured both in cap au diablo, and echo: dark astoria!

he can kill +5 luddites, so he cleared out cap university grounds in his late teens. 

the pavement isnt as hot on the rogue isles, and the lighting of the zones is more washed out, so that was nice.

dark astoria was tricky, because the mobs start at 21... had to ninja a kill then run away... not very effective, and too much at lvl 16.

but a posi 2 was a big lvl boost, and robot do not like energy damage + toxic.  nor do cot ghosts.  so that went well.

and... soon... he'll have devastating blow!

if you see him in your travels, wish him the best!

spacer.png

(figs - who misses the sea and wishes he could be a titan weapons stalker)

also wishing i took the cone attack, but am sticking without it... sands of mu, keep me whole.

Edited by honoroit

tonight! at least 100, well at least 35 people showed up to help Figs kill ada-mast-or.  excelsior's finest, all decked up and prepared - synchro'd buffs. all lore like, all the pieces.  he died in under 3s from spawn, his portal still warm enough to toast 'smores.

good showing, heroes!

also - by popular request, I keep getting whispered, here is Figs' costume file.  now you too can dress up as your favorite new hero! (attached, put it in your costume folder and load it up!)

figs-dark.costume

Edited by honoroit

Figs build MK2...

he's pretty wonderous. 

I think to myself on TFs and team activities:

- *they know I'm the strongest here! they must think I'm so cool!*  sometimes, I even say so

- tell them its OK to think I'm really great.  that always goes down well!

spacer.png

- got body mastery instead of picking mu for a couple of ranged abilities - in this only take superior conditioning (extra end), where I put a chance to self heal on this auto

- picked up proton sweep - I'm ALWAYS in melee, and often between AOEs want something like the cone... among cones its not bad, and its yet another AT primary mechanic producer / consumer (contaminated).

ty again to @Riot Siren and @Spaghetti Betty for build inspires.

Figs (the famous) - mk2.mbd