Merit Vendor UI

Sorry, but I'm struggling to think of anything. The current method seems to be the simplest and most efficient. Otherwise you wind up with a super long window you have to scroll through to find that 1 recipe you're after.

(Edit: The only other option I can think of is adding a search window like in the AH.)

Edited by Rudra

I'm pretty sure OP just wants the recipe list to show recipes at either their maximum level or the level on the slider, whichever is higher. Perhaps with a checkbox button in the window itself?

Unless OP is actually just asking if it's currently possible to show all recipes instead of using the slider. In which case, the answer is no, you cannot currently do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/1/2023 at 3:36 PM, Rudra said:

Sorry, but I'm struggling to think of anything. The current method seems to be the simplest and most efficient. Otherwise you wind up with a super long window you have to scroll through to find that 1 recipe you're after.

(Edit: The only other option I can think of is adding a search window like in the AH.)

the functionality still would remain the same, for the most part. all it'd do is make the named recipes appear w/o having to reduce the slider to it's max level range for some recipes. since most know what they're looking for, it reduces the need for that slider movement, just have the recipes visible. and they are all alphabetical as well, so that makes it easier to find.