Is there a nice tidy up to date resource or collection of the scalar values for all the ATs? And if not could we get one here?

Vulgaris

Sometimes I like to do deep dive theory crafting or pondering or get excited about a build but then I run into hurdles as I have to deep dive into the forum or poke through the raw data view of city of data here and there to find things like "What is the self heal scalar for tanks? What's their heal OTHER scalar? What about corrupter VS Defender values for buffs?" And so on and so forth.

I think it'd be convenient to have an easy at a glance cheat sheet or up to date post to show every relevant scale value each AT has at a glance for

ranged/melee damage
defense and resist caps
min and max hp values
+heal self and +heal other values
debuff and buff scaling
and control/hold values??? (I Think that doesn't fall under debuff scale but I could very well be wrong)

I alluded to that, but something a little more digestible at a glance was what I was hinting towards. As it is VERY informative but overwhelming and impenetrable in some regards. Like to this day I'm still not entirely sure if CC strength across ATs is a unified value or split into it's individual elements like hold/immob/fear/stun/etc.

On 8/4/2023 at 10:13 PM, Vulgaris said:

Like to this day I'm still not entirely sure if CC strength across ATs is a unified value or split into it's individual elements like hold/immob/fear/stun/etc.

It's weird.  Hold, Immob, and Confuse all seem to be scaled by "Ranged_immobilize" whereas fear, stun, slow, and sleep each have their own unique scalars. 

But each of those can vary by AT.

• Thanks 1