Character-specific Mapserver Connection Issue

Zepp

I'm not sure if anyone else has ever had this issue. It is a first for me.

In the toon I am leveling, I went to Striga to log-off (trying to get the graveyard dayjob badge). Anyway, logged off, everything seemed normal, until I tried to log back in. I went to log in, the game froze for about two-ish minutes and then went to the login screen with the message "No mapServer connection. Try again."

Anyway, I tried all my other active toons and they could all login. It is just a problem with the single character. Is there a workaround for this?

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

This has been happening to my most recent character also. I thought maybe it was just the combo of Symphony and Storm, but nope; I'll Mapserve with them just walking down the street. Only character I have this issue with. They were created about 4-5 days ago.

I've been playing this character for a while. Elec/Psi dom
First time I had the problem, it resolved after a couple hours.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation