I Was Modding Another Game ...

Herotu

You don't think...

Nah, Nemesis *couldn't* have found a way to crossover to other games.   That's just the (totally unjustifiable) paranoia talking...

(Is it bad if I think it'd be fun to watch a "Nemesis" mode in some of the newer FPS games - like CoD?  (for clarification - this would be a mode where one team is a standard, modern army with normal player loadouts, and the other is Nemesis Army troops, with steampunk gear that has high power but odd limitations))

Madame!  Do not get your Corsets and Petticoats in a bundle!  I can say most assuredly that our Lord Nemesis has no interest in your interactive projectophone dalliances.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I mean, really, we're talking about a racist old bastard who's been a villain longer than any reasonable person's lifespan, who basically impossible to truly kill because his true mind just surfs to a backup body any time the one he's using is defeated, and who tends to run a bunch of simultaneous but highly indirect plans, primarily through some sort of complexity addiction, and is primarily motivated by the desire to install his own personal empire over all the world.

Wait, is that Nemesis, or maybe someone from Dragon Age after all...!?

19 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Madame!  Do not get your Corsets and Petticoats in a bundle!  I can say most assuredly that our Lord Nemesis has no interest in your interactive projectophone dalliances.

But... but... he's doing something, I just know it!  You didn't see that massive pile of cathode ray tubes in that base I raided the other day!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Akisan said:

But... but... he's doing something, I just know it!  You didn't see that massive pile of cathode ray tubes in that base I raided the other day!

Whatever it is, I assure you it is nothing compared to the ebil mind control of a certain green and white aquatic siren convincing the world that a 50 cent cup of coffee should be paid for with $5.50.   Insidious...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Whatever it is, I assure you it is nothing compared to the ebil mind control of a certain green and white aquatic siren convincing the world that a 50 cent cup of coffee should be paid for with $5.50.   Insidious...

Horray for immunity by virtue of not liking coffee!  I will, however, vouch for one of their secret menu items - spiced apple cider (steamed apple juice, with a couple pumps of cinnamon syrup & whipped cream).  They're the perfect pick-me-up on chilly fall mornings. (Though, I'll never turn one down, even in high summer.  They're that good!)

• Thumbs Up 1