Anyone Play Savage Melee?

00Troy00

Savage stands out on a Brute more due to the DoT nature of Savage. End reduction is universal for any AT and the +dmg technically works better on a Scrapper. It's basically S tier on any AT which has it despite Hemorrhage being skippable. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I play Savage Melee. A lot. It has to be one of my favorite melee attack sets. It hits hard, fast, and Savage Leap is one of my favorite attacks in the game. Other melee sets have damage mitigation. Savage Melee has damage multiplication. If everything you do costs less endurance and recharges faster you can attack even more. It is one of the highest performing sets in game and you won't regret it. 

@Without_Pause is right though in that Hemorrhage is skippable. Everything else is great, but once you get enough recharge built up you only really need Maiming Slash, Blood Thirst, Vicious Slash, Rending Flurry, and Savage Leap. I have found that I don't really like the cone on Shred, but if you really want another AoE attack you could do worse. 

Plus, the added +recharge from Savage Melee will help Invulnerability out a lot to help get Dull Pain back up faster. Definitely do it and you'll love it.