Can y’all stop freaking out when people don’t respond to your tells?

beloved

Eh... Sadly the kind of people who are going to get upset and flame people over missed tells are not the ones that are going to listen to this kind of request. They think their tells/requests/demands/way of playing is the most important and they will let you know it no matter what anyone says. Even in a City of Heroes there are going to be some Guy Gardners.

LOL - if only we could take them out with 1 punch (brawl) - [comic book reference]

Blue Beetle’s reaction was priceless. ;D

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

wow, and it takes what, 10 seconds to scroll, right click and say "we filled/whatever", you poor thing....... /eyeroll

Then miss the total irony of going to the forums to complain about non events whilst inferring you are a mature adult in action....

Found the whisper nazi

I usually try to respond to /tells, since it's only polite. Unless the person was a dink, then I might just pretend I didn't hear it.

What the people that bitch about folks not responding have to remember is that not every tab has private messages enabled by default. So the person might have been on a tab that didn't show the /tell to them, so they simply didn't see it.

But I guess the sorts that throw a fit about not being responded to would probably throw a fit about "stupid people not bothering to learn how to configure chat tabs" or something too. Ah well. :)

wow, and it takes what, 10 seconds to scroll, right click and say "we filled/whatever", you poor thing....... /eyeroll

Then miss the total irony of going to the forums to complain about non events whilst inferring you are a mature adult in action....

And it takes what, 10 seconds after you’ve sent a tell that someone hasn’t responded to either move on with life and let it go or send a second tell politely requesting the same thing?

I’m pretty sure someone else missing my tell isn’t a reason for me to be abusive regardless of their reason for not responding.

And if I get 5 tells at once it’s quite likely I might miss one as well.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Sometimes people miss a message or get distracted by more important things or random nonsense that isn't important at all.