my build

Akiceter

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later

I can't comment (no experience with FF on a MM) except that the only reason I would choose the FF secondary would be to skip slotting the henchman/pet uniques in the Robotic henchmen. As a point of comparison, my Robotics/Traps with FFG MM has all the henchmen pretty well capped (defensively) to the point where I can see the MM himself way above all softcaps. When henchmen fall, it is rare I am replacing more than 1 at a time.

I am sure that there is content where the FF secondary would be offering positive returns (compared to /traps) but I find the debuffing and extra aggro from Traps improves map clear times, and contribute positively to GM defeat times.

On 11/20/2023 at 5:11 PM, Akiceter said:

Anyone have any feedback on how its slotted?

I recommend slotting the +dam res pet uniques (Sovereign, Expediant, Superior Mark of Supremacy). Just to lessen incoming damage. Your pets are already at softcap defense. Bot shields +13%, Insulation/Deflection +18%, Dispersion +12%, Maneuvers +3% = +46% defense. Edict of the Master can be skipped.

Energy Manipulator set in Stamina is pretty useless. The build would get more recovery from slotting 2 end mod IOs.

Equip Robot can slot dam resist IOs. It's a good mule for Steadfast and Gladiator Armor uniques.

Upgrade Robot can slot heal IOs to improve the Protector Bot's Repair power.

Looks like you chased some +acc for the build. But the only power that could use it is Pulse Rifle Burst. Which has +96% acc slotted in it already.

You can more end gain than loss by taking the slots in Assault and placing them elsewhere. Numina's in Health for example.

But in the end you have softcap defense and heals. The build will still take you far in the game.

• 4 weeks later