psst - my hero ultra rumble is kinda fun

honoroit

I rather liked the first few seasons of MHA, but I kind of lost interest when they got to the arc where the villains were "training" and started unlocking all these new powers.  That being said, and while the game may be fun, I prefer the style of game where you create your own original character and get to take them on their own journey.  Maybe it'd be more interesting to me if you got to create your own character within the MHA universe and experience events from their perspective.  Also, and maybe I just missed it, but are there any "badass normal" heroes in MHA?

• 2 weeks later
On 10/5/2023 at 4:32 AM, biostem said:

I rather liked the first few seasons of MHA, but I kind of lost interest when they got to the arc where the villains were "training" and started unlocking all these new powers.  That being said, and while the game may be fun, I prefer the style of game where you create your own original character and get to take them on their own journey.  Maybe it'd be more interesting to me if you got to create your own character within the MHA universe and experience events from their perspective.  Also, and maybe I just missed it, but are there any "badass normal" heroes in MHA?

mha can be good, but it has ludicrous filler also. charscter design is neat, and the game is actually fun. zooming about as pre-meth addict burnout all might while spamming emotes is entertaining.

badass normal? i dont think so. theyve all 'quirks' of a kind.  though im hardly an expert, so maybe.

my favorite in the game is dabi, who can place fire bombs enemies cant see, do an aoe kick, and fire homing projectiles...  games take around 10m, so its bitesize. you play in teams of 3, and there are 8.

anime tho, of recent shonen like: aside from boruto, which with naruto before it is kind of my lifetime soap opera...

bungou stray dogs, chainsaw man, demon slayer, and to an extent jujutsu kaizen are good imo. and the new netflix one 'goodnight world' was fun.

Edited by honoroit