2 characters stuck in game

duuke

I have two locked out in eternal "logging out" status as well.  For the time being, it may be best to think of time spent in-game as a brief blessing rather than something to set aside an afternoon for.  Can't be entirely sure when you'll be able to log in or how long you'll be there.  I think my best record now is an hour.

Beggars can't be choosers.  Though if the day comes that NCSoft grants their blessing for the Homecoming/SCORE team to take subscriptions, I'll be lining up to throw my money at them for stable commercial servers.  :)

I have 2 characters stuck ingame, I got on and the game crashed while playing them and now I can't get on them because it says theyre "logging out" still, anyone else having this issue?

Yes; I get this message that they're still logging out, even if I haven't played them in hours.  However, whenever it flings me back to the login screen after trying to get on with one of them, I don't have to wait through the queue again (only the first time I logged on).  So that's something anyway.  It's just I still can't get in-game anyway, because my characters are "trapped, still logging out" hours later.

Thanks for making this thread!

As usual, though, I'm so excited and thrilled to be back in CoX that I can't complain.  This team has been stellar in responding to problems, and I'm continually amazed how they are able to put up new servers to try and meet the load.  Their communication is way better than most live, published MMORPG teams give, too!

Thanks, CoH: Homecoming!

Same, first says still logging out, then tells me ive been kicked out, and my level is shown 5 lower than what i am.

I have had the incorrect level displayed a couple of times but once i have logged in its always corrected its self, so hopefully this will not be a problem for you

I just came here to see if anyone had logged this problem.. glad I'm not the only one.

Mine are on the new Everlasting server. I am not going to log in one of my others in case they get locked in as well.

I'll probably take a break for tonight and let them work out some issues overnight/tomorrow.

Yeah, me too. I had just did a sewer run and ended up DCing shortly after entering KR. I can log in the my first toon just fine, but when I try to log in with the one I DCed with, it boots me back to the log in with a message that that character is already logged on. Either that or "You have been kicked. Error Code:

1169780633"

Just leaving this from my other thread - in case a dev reads this one first.

I actually suspect it may be related to the 'skip the queue' feature for crashes - almost like some race condition, or perhaps a flag not being expired if isn't being met by the exact circumstance the dev expects.

Because on those serves I never get the queue, straight in - but can't do anything.

This was just posted on discord by admin.

One of the update servers for client data is temporarily offline.

I am working to get this back up as soon as possible; during this time you may see download failures in Tequila.

Might have something to do with it.