Left hand gun and bow

Etched

I rolled a DP/Tac Arrow Blaster and the left hand is glitchin with the weapons.

In play the bow would not appear (but both guns show) and when I got to Icon it shows that I am not holdin a bow.

If I change the bow, it shows up but the left hand gun goes away (while at the tailor) and he is shootin with his finger. Pew Pew!

When I go back to the tailor and fix the gun issue, the bow disappears again and i only see the arrow in use.

Don't matter which bow or gun I use it does it regardless.

@Etched

It will take new coding to fix the issue.  Characters only have a left hand and a right hand slot for holding weapons.  Dual pistols use both slots and then there is no slot remaining for the game to store the bow in.  When you force the bow into your hand,  the second gun will disappear for the same reason.  I cant say how hard it would be to add another weapon slot to the costume,  just that it doesnt exist currently.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TheZag said:

It will take new coding to fix the issue.  Characters only have a left hand and a right hand slot for holding weapons.  Dual pistols use both slots and then there is no slot remaining for the game to store the bow in.  When you force the bow into your hand,  the second gun will disappear for the same reason.  I cant say how hard it would be to add another weapon slot to the costume,  just that it doesnt exist currently.

So i'm down to two options...

Deal with it or delete the toon cause it will drive my OCD nuts.

Thanks TheZag.

@Etched

• 2 weeks later

you don't necessarily need to delete it. With 1000 character slots per server you could simply pension it off and leave it to languish until such time as that is fixed. Or not

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Perhaps some sort of "Long-Standing Bugs — Check Here Before Reporting" post could be pinned at the top of the subforum listing the more commonly-reported bugs in an attempt to reduce the number of times someone finds a game-shattering bug that hasn't been reported... in any of the posts on the first screen of the subforum.