Torchbearer Halloween Giveaway

Anyad

Good News Everyone! 

Torch has a base  giving away treats this year. No need to jump servers (I'd advise it thought it's quite fun). Come find me in this Donated themed Halloween base (Thanks @DawL). to get your treat. Careful though, I also found a sidekick to wander the base, sneak up on people and well if your lucky drop some surprise themed salvage on you. And well if you know this Sidekick of mine, you'll find the treats...well very...🤔.. your gonna have to see it for yourself.  Hope to see all my Torch friends and even guests. Thanks for the poster @Dacy looks awesome🥰.

torch_giveaway.png

Edited by Anyad
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Tonight  is the Last Night for the Community Halloween Giveaway on Torch. in case ya miseed the fun on Saturday. I had some unplanned visitors come hang out for a while to keep everyone company.

Also if you have not noticed already the Escaped Psycotic Clown from the Mother of Mercy Hospital wandering around the base, may have placed a Bomb in your Legacy Salvage. Please notify your local Paragon Police Attachment or just pass it along to someone else😉.

Base will be open tonight between 6-10pm EST. 

Also Torch will need a different Halloween base for this event next year. So if your into base building try giving a Halloween theme a try. The base i'm using this year was borrowed from @DawL (Thanks again🥰, You can visit DawL in Everlasting at the Witches House {Boo-17189} thank 'er in person for a low price of your soul😜) .

Halloween 1.png

Front Door Greeter

Zag's Alt Dracula.png

Docula mixing drinks for guests

Zag's Evil Doctor.png

Edited by Anyad
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you everyone involved in doing this!  I couldn't spend anywhere near the amount of time I wanted to at the Haunted House, but I truly enjoyed having a look around.  While this server is not as large as some of the others, we have some incredible people that are very kind with their talents, time and expertise.   From the Haunted House, and the really really nice treat, to the incredibly efficient ToT Leagues at the Murder Motel/GM hunting, I really appreciate the time and effort you all have put in.  Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 2

I am SOOOO grateful to Anyad for hosting this event! It was nice to see the base actually get used and the folks haunting it were awesome! I had an AFKer haunting in there, (well, two, on Halloween!) and saw quite a few visitors come through!  🙂

• Thumbs Up 1