Can we get a "ripple" sort of aura?

VioLight

Most of my characters use the Spectrum pieces. They're meant to be energy or element based avatars. I wanted to see if I could make one look like water, somehow, using stealth. But there's no way to make it look like they have ripples or waves going through them. (I don't want to use the drippy aura. It doesn't look like what I have in mind.) 

Could we get something like that that looks like ripples going through or over a character? Also can Spectrum be added to the premade costume list?

• Like 1

Full of bright ideas?

Oooh, i like it!

It me thinking... One thing I always wished for power customization was being able to change/switch the FX for some powers. I love force fields but i hated the bubbles on players and myself. I always preferred the fx from sonic resonance as FF. One day.... 😄 

Edited by nyhm

4 hours ago, VioLight said:

Most of my characters use the Spectrum pieces. They're meant to be energy or element based avatars. I wanted to see if I could make one look like water, somehow, using stealth. But there's no way to make it look like they have ripples or waves going through them. (I don't want to use the drippy aura. It doesn't look like what I have in mind.) 

Could we get something like that that looks like ripples going through or over a character? Also can Spectrum be added to the premade costume list?

Do you mean something like this but confined to costume elements?  If that were to take place, I think I'd want something that worked through the whole of the character, rather than repeating piece by piece or it would probably look weird, and, you known, likely frighten children and cause seizures.  Even if there were non-ripple costume elements between ripple pieces, the ripple components would still function as one visual, just covered over where something else was used.

404701640water-ripples-close-up-animated