Can you make the XP boost a toggle?

Just for the sake of convenience, really. Having it as a toggle would allow for more flexibility without having to haul yourself over to Atlas Park every few hours.

Pretty please?

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Just for the sake of convenience, really. Having it as a toggle would allow for more flexibility without having to haul yourself over to Atlas Park every few hours.

Pretty please?

Due to the extremely unnecessary and frivolous nature of such a request, I vote no.

Dev time is Pro Bono, and limited.

Also, as it stands now, you have to pay for your cake before you can eat it, in the form of reduced/eliminated INF gain.  So you have to choose: get out of the lowbie levels faster, or be able to buy ENH sooner.  Being able to toggle it on and off at will, instead of living with your choice by the hour, kinda defeats the balance of the system, IMO.

Also, as it stands now, you have to pay for your cake before you can eat it, in the form of reduced/eliminated INF gain.  So you have to choose: get out of the lowbie levels faster, or be able to buy ENH sooner.  Being able to toggle it on and off at will, instead of living with your choice by the hour, kinda defeats the balance of the system, IMO.

Yeah, but come on, it's not really a penalty. You don't earn enough inf early on to make its loss a penalty in relation to 2XP. One decent recipe or a piece of orange salvage and you can easily get DOs and then your Core IOs at 22. 

The dev team originally wanted to make it a toggle buff, but there is apparently quite a bit of difficulty altering the game menus. Creating the XP boosters as buyable items was the compromise so players could have them.

I haven't tried, but is it cancelable from the icon under your status bar?

What I would love, in the info section, is how much time is remaining on your XP modifier. That way I know if I need to go get more BEFORE I start a task force :)

What I would love, in the info section, is how much time is remaining on your XP modifier. That way I know if I need to go get more BEFORE I start a task force :)

It is not cancellable from icons under health and end meters.

It is deletable from the powers tray

The dev team originally wanted to make it a toggle buff, but there is apparently quite a bit of difficulty altering the game menus. Creating the XP boosters as buyable items was the compromise so players could have them.

That's really helpful, actually. Thank you!
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Open your |"Powers" menu, and look at it from there, it's under "Temporary powers" this shows how much time is left if you open the Info window that way.

Open your |"Powers" menu, and look at it from there, it's under "Temporary powers" this shows how much time is left if you open the Info window that way.

Thank you!