What's weird in this picture?

cranebump

While this looks innocuous...

image.png.7cd770520d4339ea2b979db707545703.png

...it ain't.

This is one of several mish doors in the Mr. G arc that have spawned in Ouro, once I could call him up (I don't recall why I logged out here in the first place, but that's a part of it, obviously). I've basically been running the last several Mr. G mishes here. When I TP'ed to hospital (after getting my arse kicked by those damned Praet mentalists), I ended up in Ouro, as well, thanks to that hospital TP behind the structure. 

Nice that everything is so close together, but very strange. Wonder what other contacts this would work on? Run a few mishes, then go to Ouro when you call. I'm guessing it may have something to do with many of Mr. G's mish doors being in the "supergroup base."

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Not so much weird here, but...

I exit from mish to find this guy pot shotting me on a hilltop. After he's down though, I'm thinking, Maybe I wasn't the primary target.

image.png.562c7ccee62ca21b4e758cbd47ed719f.png

Dude's all alone on a hilltop. He's obviously keeping in shape by sniping DE. 

• Like 3

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

14 hours ago, cranebump said:

This is one of several mish doors in the Mr. G arc that have spawned in Ouro, once I could call him up

Mr. G's missions will spawn in whatever zone you're in when you call him. This doesn't work with his blue side counterpart, Provost Marchand (whose missions spawn in Brickstown).

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 11/21/2023 at 7:59 AM, Uun said:

Mr. G's missions will spawn in whatever zone you're in when you call him. This doesn't work with his blue side counterpart, Provost Marchand (whose missions spawn in Brickstown).

Thought as much. Nice to know, thank you.

aTell you what…those freakin’ subjugators and mentalists and such just cratered my little ol’ Zombies MM. I’d been running on what I thought was pretty casual (+0/x3). Had to scale that stuff back pretty quick. 

Of course, it’s probably help if I bothered to build out the toon, and not choose powers by I’m running old school. Yeah, we’ll be dialing back the hubris a bit there.:-)

Edited by cranebump

On 11/20/2023 at 9:28 PM, Go0gleplex said:

The truth of Twinshot's name come out...no wonder she always seems beside herself. 😄 

twin-twinshot.PNG

Twice as annoying and twice as ineffective.

Kiddo.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Now THIS is gratifying: 

image.png.6cd10ac82b086594f44b458fa0da0df8.png

As someone who does a lot of AE scripting, it's nice to know the almighty mission creators are also slave to that nastiest of villains, the dreaded TYPO!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Well the indicator says the door is 3ft down when it is the glowing crystal about 3ft up.   That seems weird

I looked around for it, and found that the door was, indeed, up my arse. 

At least it was a short distance away...:-)

Penelope Yin. World's most powerful psychic?

image.png.7d452cd22dbf2af55968c96e77053046.png

Not when Malaise puts you to sleep .7 secs into the battle.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later

Got a special one for y'all tonight. Evidence that CATCH-22 is a bestseller in the CoH universe:

image.png.c385a0911925407f511689127105a92b.png

You think you're as Archon as me, bro? Guess again.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1