Punchy

ChiliBear

RIP Punchy. I returned to Homecoming as a regular player a little over a month ago and I met a cool group of people to roleplay with in Atlas Park. My very first day roleplaying, we were fighting your evil clone. I did not know you for long or extremely well, but you always added a sense of fun and adventure to the roleplay. You will be missed tremendously.

You knew me best on my characters Night Saint and Quentin (Quick Quills).  Farewell Pun-chee.

• Like 1

I don’t think anyone knew that they were so young. That just makes it more painful to me. It’s one thing when a very old person who’s lived a full long life dies, but to be only 19... 😥 I’m truly shocked right now. & we were just playing together yesterday. I’m really gonna miss Punchy, big time. I wish I could’ve known them better, but I’m glad to have been a part of their life even in a small way through COH.  Now I have to work twice as hard to keep the Everlasting PVP dream alive. 

Edited by Azari
  • Like 1

Like many others, I met Punchy through Atlas.

There's quite a bit I could say, but I'll just share what I feel is honorable to Punchy.

Punchy had a quirky personality. He was one of those people that either oddly attracted you and made you smile; or he rubbed you the wrong way and you walked the other direction.

For me, he was the former. Most enjoyable memories were some of the banter we did in Atlas. He also farmed a couple of my toons. Other times I would join his farm "just because" and just banter/chat with him. We talked about RL, music, and other miscellaneous things. I remember one day he surprised me when he said he enjoyed talking to me because I was one of the few "friends" he had on CoH. A title I now hold with pride.

/e torch

RIP Punchy

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later
On 11/30/2023 at 1:36 PM, CU_Krow said:

Punchy had a quirky personality. He was one of those people that either oddly attracted you and made you smile; or he rubbed you the wrong way and you walked the other direction.

This is one reason why I loved Punchy. Because I saw myself in him a lot… I’m exactly that type of person too. 🤭   I really respect people who just act like themselves and don’t give a f*ck what other people think. 

Edited by Azari

• 4 weeks later

I just learned of this today, as I've been gone from Everlasting a bit.

Punchy was a friend, constant banter, ideas, chatter, there will be a hole where she occupied in my heart.

Characters in the Super Fight Pals (At least one still there, and will never leave it either).

This. Hurts.  And  Punchy will forever be missed!

• Like 1

I remember Punchy complimenting one of my characters on their costume and saying how he would be glad to fight my toon. It was a nice moment since I was a new player. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday. I will always remember Punchy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later