Costume Creator category on the forum home page

There is a home page topic for Base Construction, The Market, The Arena  and the Mission Architect.  not everyone participates in these aspects of the game.  However there is not a category for The Costume Creator, which is the one aspect of the game, every player uses at least one time.

Can we have this added, so there is one easy place to find anything and everything related to the Costume Creator.

Edited by Mr. Apocalypse
spelling

• Mr. Apocalypse changed the title to Costume Creator category on the forum home page
53 minutes ago, Luminara said:

I am aware of that, but it is not what I am requesting. there is more stuff in there than just the costume creator. Stuff for the costume creator is found there, in suggestions and feedback, in guides, etc.  Here there and everywhere.  Yet other less used features of the game receive a single place to find info on that feature alone.

2 hours ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

I am aware of that, but it is not what I am requesting. there is more stuff in there than just the costume creator.

It sounds as if what you're asking for is a subforum for discussion about creating particular effects with the costume creator — like the 'post your best costume' thread except that it's not just a showcase, but talking about how to use the different pieces and patterns to get specific results that doesn't have to involve the whole outfit.

15 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

It sounds as if what you're asking for is a subforum for discussion about creating particular effects with the costume creator — like the 'post your best costume' thread except that it's not just a showcase, but talking about how to use the different pieces and patterns to get specific results that doesn't have to involve the whole outfit.

Yes and more, Basically a place where it says "hey, this is where all things costume creator related live". 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

no offense but are you trying to be obtuse ?

My guess? (S)he is directing you to where suggestions for the website go for the site managers to review and possibly implement. Seeing as this is the game suggestions forum and not the website one.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct "foe" to "for".

well considering she has done nothing but post two links with no explanations makes me think she is being a bit thick! 

This was posted in the suggestions forum. but i do see now, there is a specific web suggestions. it does though kind of line up with my point that the forums them selves are not logically set up in all aspects and could use some work. Ill move the thread if I can.

needs to work on her "being helpful" skills! because not very good at it!