New super inspiration

Gerswin Jr

A super inspiration called "Clairvoyance"

Effect: Displays all enemies on the map for 5 seconds.

This could cost 10 threads or something and have very limited use. I don't think it would imbalance play or anything but it would reduce frustration on certain maps.

Not sure if it should display glowies.

I can get behind this. Specifically for those defeat all missions that don't actually mark the last spawn or has lost patrols stuck somewhere you can't see. Especially if you can see them off map with this so you know if a spawn spawned off map so you need a GM to grab them.

(Edit: Like those times the mob I'm missing is a pair of legs sticking out of the ceiling because the patrol jumped on a box with no room for him.)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct first "Especially" to "Specifically".

Eh. My only worry is that the tech seems iffy *now,* and it's just an annoyance. Burning 10 threads for it and having it still not work would... yeah...

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:12 PM, Greycat said:

Eh. My only worry is that the tech seems iffy *now,* and it's just an annoyance. Burning 10 threads for it and having it still not work would... yeah...

The other issue is that, even with defeat all missions where the last spawn would normally show, if it's a rescue as well, if you have one hostage to rescue, their guards don't show up under the 'last spawn' code, so I don't know if a "show all mobs" inspiration would work.