Doctor Crom's 12 Days of Christmas.

McCavity

Back during COH Live,. Ascendant's player had a redside villain Mastermind called Doctor Crom.

And, as a Christmas gesture to all the COH community, Ascendant's player left us this seasonal gift. 
Doctor Crom's 12 Days of Christmas.  I watch it every year.   And I hope our COH community, old as well as new, will enjoy it too! 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycf1dHRgPfU

Edited by McCavity
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is Port Oakes, but close enough.  So which one was it, the one on the left or right?VT.thumb.jpg.6de695b755e0a7a0b141b4b23d91c598.jpg

Edited by Clave Dark 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Why not both.  Everyone's equal in my eyes.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, High_Beam said:

Why not both.  Everyone's equal in my eyes.

She's not one of the original Hos.  Remember the fat red suited pimp's lyrics?

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen.,

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

She's not one of the original Hos.  Remember the fat red suited pimp's lyrics?

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen.,

Smasher and Crasher and Donna Dixon!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, High_Beam said:

Smasher and Crasher and Donna Dixon!

Fair warning, ...never party with Blitzen.  If you are lucky you will awken to a roaring headache, few memories, and no cash, ID, and perhaps clothes.  If unlucky you will awaken in a bathtub filled with ice, a roaring pain in your side, and a message written on your hand to call the hospital asap

21 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Fair warning, ...never party with Blitzen.  If you are lucky you will awken to a roaring headache, few memories, and no cash, ID, and perhaps clothes.  If unlucky you will awaken in a bathtub filled with ice, a roaring pain in your side, and a message written on your hand to call the hospital asap

Aint first dates the best 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1