I lost a Level?!

EiricEPadraig

I was literally just doing an MSR on Excelsior (RWZ 2) as Kwipster at Vet Level +1, I gained a level (full animation, XP rolled over et al) but when I zoned I noticed that I was still at +1. Now, I'm not going to wine and cry and say "Gimme back my Vet Level!", but I sure don't want to see it happen to anyone else!

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

Your phrasing is confusing, because there is no "Vet Level +1".  There's "Veteran Level: 1" and a level shift of "50 (+1)".

When you look at your Personal Info window, it said "Veteran Level: 1" before you leveled, and it still says "Veteran Level: 1" now?

Okay, the phrasing is my bad. I apologise.

It reads "Veteran Level: 1" and did so through 4 bars of XP during the MSR. I leveled up, got 2 more bars, zoned and saw that he is still Vet Level 1.

Interesting, that does sound like a bug. Did you get the incarnate rewards for gaining the veteran level (120 threads for level 2 I think)?

Indeed I did!

Interesting, that does sound like a bug. Did you get the incarnate rewards for gaining the veteran level (120 threads for level 2 I think)?

Indeed I did!

Sounds like the Mothership Raid caused the server to hiccup. You could try asking a GM but I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done unfortunately.

Defender Smash!

Lucky you if you got incarnate threads but game still thinks you are vet level 1 that means you can get threads a second time when you level to vet level 2. Mind you you don't get incarnate threads after level 12 so having an extra set of 120 threads is golden.