Steam Pack recharge bug.

Razor Cure

Regarding the p2w Steam Jetpack travel power.

If you use this to for a short (shorter than the duration of 30secs) time by clicking the power on, Jumping, then detoggling it, it works fine. In 30 more seconds, the power will be off cooldown and ready to use.

However..if you keep it ON for that full 30 seconds, and the power detoggles itself, the recharge does not kick in. It just sits there, greyed out and doing nothing. Even rezoning does not fix it, only a relog will.

I have the same issue.  I have heard that switching builds also fixes it (saves having to log out).

Definitely a bug.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

We, we have a conundrum then.

It does work more than once per zone (as long as you shut it down before 30 sec)

It does work more than once per zone (as long as you switch zones in between)

So it’s behavior is inconsistent at best and doesn’t match the power text.  I can’t imagine that was the behavior the power designer intended.  So at best it’s super poorly implemented, and at worst it’s a bug.  Either way, it should be corrected IMHO.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Steam jump and the jump pack were designed to be used once per map (for whatever reason i cant remember atm) but it being grayed out after recharge (and detoggling after a certain period) are WAI (working as intended)

[Citation Needed]

Jump Pack and Steam Jump were always rechargeable and usable multiple tiems per map on Live. I recall there was a bug on Homecoming that made them once per map but last time I checked the Jump Pack version seemed to be working properly now.

Defender Smash!

Steam jump and the jump pack were designed to be used once per map (for whatever reason i cant remember atm) but it being grayed out after recharge (and detoggling after a certain period) are WAI (working as intended)

[Citation Needed]

Jump Pack and Steam Jump were always rechargeable and usable multiple tiems per map on Live. I recall there was a bug on Homecoming that made them once per map but last time I checked the Jump Pack version seemed to be working properly now.

It wasn’t working yesterday, that’s the last I played and I definitely noticed it.  I don’t remember steam jump doing the same thing (I think Inwould have noticed, but haven’t played with it for a while)

Once per map meaning you need a loading screen to allow the power to be activated again.

This is how i remember it from live, i may be wrong

Detoggling early allowing its use again is intersting to know

It really may have been this way in Live.  IDK, but it still seems broken regardless (broken in Live is still broke)