Buddy Cop Badge

Lockpick

2 hours ago, Lockpick said:

Can you get this through flashback?  I missed it the first time through.

Yes.  All badges that are from arcs can be gotten via flashbacks.

For the Buddy badge, you just need the step you missed.  And you can get it while tagging along with someone else too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lemming said:

For the Buddy badge, you just need the step you missed.  And you can get it while tagging along with someone else too.

TY, I was able to get it through Flashback.  I didn't want to run that arc again unless I was somewhat sure I could get it, so thank you.

• Game Master
3 hours ago, Lockpick said:

TY, I was able to get it through Flashback.  I didn't want to run that arc again unless I was somewhat sure I could get it, so thank you.

Good arc to run again though. You get to the point Mot is super easy, barely an inconvenience.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Good arc to run again though. You get to the point Mot is super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Wow!  Wow wow wow..

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 12/21/2023 at 9:50 AM, lemming said:

Have they changed it so that you can get Pither's badge in flashback?

As far as I know, you can only get the missions directly from Pither.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

6 minutes ago, lemming said:

Hmm. That might be an exception.  I'll check tonight.

Alright. That is the exception.   You can get it by going with other characters though it says that doesn't work on Pither's page, but does on the badge page.   So, some double checking is needed.  (My badger got it, but the missions aren't that difficult with travel being much quicker now)

So you are saying you cannot get Efficiency Expert via Flashback?

Well at least you can get it as a 50 it seems.

Edited by High_Beam
added some more text because writing is fun!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

3 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Efficiency Expert Pither is not on Ouroboros, so it's a fail once tough noogies situation. It was changed so you could get it doing someone elses arc though.

But a level 50 should still be able to get the missions from Pither (normal not ouroboros) themself if they haven't done them yet, right?