Logging In HELP </3

I'm trying to get back into the game and I've reset my password twice now under the game account section. I know there is a difference between Account names but under game account it's giving me a certain name. Would that be it? or is there a way I can reset my game account name? This is driving me crazy 

8 minutes ago, Engima_Shiro said:

I'm trying to get back into the game and I've reset my password twice now under the game account section. I know there is a difference between Account names but under game account it's giving me a certain name. Would that be it? or is there a way I can reset my game account name? This is driving me crazy 

Not exactly sure what you are asking for but it may be best to ask up in Help & Support. A mod can even move your post up there. Good luck.  :)

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• Retired Game Master
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Engima_Shiro said:

Game Account Password can be set at any time from the Game Account Center.  The prior password isn't needed, and the change takes effect immediately.  (Because of this, it's a good idea to protect your FORUM login and password.)

Game Account Username can only be set once, and becomes permanent once set.  YOU are the only one who sees it when you login, your chat handle in all of the channels and your character name can be totally different from the Game Account Username.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Edited by GM Tock

• 3 weeks later
On 1/6/2024 at 10:19 PM, GM Tock said:

Game Account Password can be set at any time from the Game Account Center.  The prior password isn't needed, and the change takes effect immediately.  (Because of this, it's a good idea to protect your FORUM login and password.)

Game Account Username can only be set once, and becomes permanent once set.  YOU are the only one who sees it when you login, your chat handle in all of the channels and your character name can be totally different from the Game Account Username.

Hopefully that makes sense.

OK, so I have a game login that doesn't match the one showing in my forum account. Does that mean I need to create a new forum account and set up the login that way? I don't remember my password, as it's been years since I've logged in.

• Retired Game Master

No, just change the password, and use the game login it shows you to log in. 

(You can change your forum name at any time, it'll always have that game login name with it.)