Solo?

Kreaven

How are corruptors at solo content? I am a returning player. Was taking a look at some characters I had previous to this and a corruptor is one of them. 

My problem is 2 fold. Back then I had a group of friends that I played with. Now I am mostly solo due to work hours. And second, I don't even remember where I was going with the build but its a Dark Blast/Dark Miasma? Iono.. maybe I was winging it, lol. 

Any who. I am not high level, only 11. Would anyone recommend a different build. Or are corruptors just not overly good at solo. If they aren't I can always switch away from them.

corrupters are great 

both solo and team friendly

dark/dark works very well with just about any AT to be honest

just experiment, take it slow, have fun

I've heard Time corrupters are just swell

• Like 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

The movie wasn't as bad as people say.  I enjoyed it enough where I didn't feel ripped off.  Glover was a passable Lando.  I think they could have done a better job casting Han and Woody Harleson is just annoying in anything he does.  But it was a welcome break from the Post Jedi trilogy.

Oh . . . I should have responded based on content not subject.  My bad 🙂

Soloing a Corruptor, I mean you are really only going to get enjoyment from that if the lions share of the powers affect you.  I have a DP/Kin Corruptor who solo's quite well in that its fast and fun.  Better on a team though.

Edited by High_Beam
Added actual input to question. Who knew!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Just now, High_Beam said:

The movie wasn't as bad as people say.  I enjoyed it enough where I didn't feel ripped off.  Glover was a passable Lando.  I think they could have done a better job casting Han and Woody Harleson is just annoying in anything he does.  But it was a welcome break from the Post Jedi trilogy.

You are good.. it gave me a good laugh as I was wondering what was going on  😄

1 minute ago, High_Beam said:

Thank you!

Corruptors as a whole are solid solo AT.  Neither the strongest nor weakest as an overall AT and I'd put Dark/** or **/ Dark in the upper third.  That said there's a ton of variance depending on level, foes, notoriety settings, preferences or tolerance for defeat/time taken to level and a whole lot of other things.