Fire Imp Costume

for start i guess the mini-costume you can get from *uhm* aetherparticle (not sure about the name ) is most important for because-> mini                                                                              but you need a lot of those.so without help from other players,toons or money ( you can buy the needed stuff in auctionhouse), small bodyoption is your only way.

next would be a cosmetic fireaura.for more details check details on imps :)

I was going to suggest using Spectrum costume pieces but, there are part that are lacking and didn't match up well, so I decided on using mainly Bio-luminescence pieces. Also, depending on your preferred powersets, you can use toggles to add to their look and feels of impishness.

I chose Fire Blast/Dark Armor Sent for Dark's efx to add to the costume look.

Fire_Emp.thumb.JPG.bab75ea4a7495e92bd1ef59d8eb39ac2.JPG

FireEmp.costume

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, smnolimits42 said:

thanks for getting back to me, how much does the mini costume cost, and how do you require it ??

The mini-mode costume cost 250 Prismatic Aether. 

According to the wiki, Prismatic Aether are "acquired primarily through challenging group content at Security/Threat Level 50. Specifically, Incarnate Trials and Task Forces/Strike Forces on Advanced Difficulty, as well as the Weekly Strike Target and as a very rare drop chance from standard missions.  Every time a character completes a mission map, they have a 2% chance to receive a Prismatic Aether Particle salvage. This doesn't require the character to be level 50."

In the AH (auction house) Prismatic Aether can range from 3-5m each.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.