Invention Badges

NorseStar

This is my cheat sheet for Invention Badges. It lists the number of each type of enhancement you need to craft to achieve each groups badge. The Badge name is along the left side. Don’t judge. I am old fashioned and I like paper.  131BAABA-65D0-4A7C-8997-378DD2FD994C.thumb.jpeg.ca3922ffacd65a4060b46343d2833a71.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm guessing you do this on multiple characters, hence the need for a document.  I only do this on my ONE badge hunter, so I did it once back on live and once on Homecoming.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I use graph paper to track my characters' invention badge progress as well.  And since (unlike IronBlade) I do invention badges on EVERY one of my alts, it runs several pages.  I have thought about building a spreadsheet to track this, but I have a graph paper notebook with plenty of unused pages, so why not use it? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mister Mass

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

On 1/18/2024 at 3:55 PM, Mister Mass said:

I have thought about building a spreadsheet to track this, but I have a graph paper notebook with plenty of unused pages, so why not use it? 🤷‍♂️

Less clutter.  I put everything on my computer that I possibly can.  As we approach tax season, I have started receiving tax documents in the mail.  I will go to each company website and download a PDF document so I can shred the paper ones.  The only paper I have for any game is a keyboard template across the top of my keyboard for CoH.  Between the default F keys, plus CTRL and ALT versions, I have 21 keybinds there.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

@NorseStar, @Mister Mass, @Ironblade, and all.....

Here is an old Excel workbook that was circulated back during Live for tracking your crafting.  I wish I can remember who created it to give them credit - so if anyone knows, please speak up!  This is really a masterful sheet, and easy to use, and you can load multiple characters if you want.

I love pen/pencil and paper too, but if you (or others) feel like moving into the modern era, give this a try....

IO Mem Tracker v. 1.09.xlsm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1