Good job

3 hours ago, Skyhawke said:

I'm seeing a pattern form...😁

It's human nature to perceive patterns in everything.  Nothing to see here.

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

36 minutes ago, Ironblade said:

It's human nature to perceive patterns in everything.  Nothing to see here.

That sounds like something Lord Nemesis would say...hmmmm...

• Haha 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

On 1/23/2024 at 1:46 PM, eldriyth said:

I am indeed a hard ass on everybody because I believe in no excuses and getting things done. We live in a generation of "my feelings and safespace" over action and discipline. Take it or leave it. I don't offer praise that much which I gave on this post.

I personally think there's a lot more at stake behind the scenes than what we know.  There are motivations to NCSoft granting the license agreement, IMO.  There could be future opportunities for the volunteers if they impress... which I think they've actually already done.   Now the challenge for them will be to grow and maintain the boost in active players if my guess is correct.  This is just way to cheer someone on that could be under that pressure.  It would motivate me if I were them.  If you need "safe space"... the competition of this world is going to eat you alive.

Edited by SupaFreak
Double worded typo oversight.