With page 7 how are Sentinatas?

The low damage of Sentinels weights on me. But I have a hard time making myself play an all ranged Fortunata when so many goodies are melee attacks, but I have a hard time making myself go into melee because otherwise I would just play a melee character.

Looking at an all ranged Fortunata it seems to sin by lack of AoE. One nuke every 44 seconds, two possible cones with the new and improved Psychic Scream and we don't talk about Psinado though I suppose it's better than nothing.

I'm no VEAT expert though, what do the better heads say?

12 hours ago, Sovera said:

The low damage of Sentinels weights on me. But I have a hard time making myself play an all ranged Fortunata when so many goodies are melee attacks, but I have a hard time making myself go into melee because otherwise I would just play a melee character.

Looking at an all ranged Fortunata it seems to sin by lack of AoE. One nuke every 44 seconds, two possible cones with the new and improved Psychic Scream and we don't talk about Psinado though I suppose it's better than nothing.

I'm no VEAT expert though, what do the better heads say?

I generally don't play all ranged Forts, but it's more viable than ever.

If you skip the controls, but take Scramble Minds, it does decent damage now, you are un-killable Psi blaster. Actually, just between Dominate and Scramble you still have better controls than most ATs.

Use the Leviathan pool and you have all the AOE you need. Arctic->Psychic Scream->Bile->School for example.

Or go Soldier, lots of ranged attacks, use the pets to make up for the poor single target damage.

• Thumbs Up 1