Singularity forced movement

SuperClanky

I have noticed that my singularity is moving as if compelled by forced movement akin to caltrops or some such except the issue seems to stem from the Storm Blast powers.  On enemy groups that do not normally cause my singularity to move, any storm rain powers, or maybe a combination of them, cause my singularity to move.  As far as I know, this is the only team based forced movement on my non-mm pet.  It's pull effect is changed from a helpful team effect to one that moves mobs away as it leaves the area I teleport it to.  This only happens when a storm blast teammate is on the team, and I've made special note that outside the rain powers there is no forced movement.  I am unsure which specific power or combination of powers does it, but it's very strange as no other ally powers ever do this...

No idea if this is the right place to bring this topic to light, if not please do direct me to the right place.  If I am in the right place, I'd love for this to get some attention.

I've seen the same.  In my case, the Storm Blast power Category Five seems to be the source of the buggy movement.  Fortunately, Storm Cell wasn't causing any Singularity movement.  My testing was done with these conditions and sequence of events:

Controller with Gravity Control (L50, incarnated, ).

Sentinel with Storm Blast (L50, no incarnate powers).

The two characters don't have to be on the same team for the bug to occur.

Cimerora zone, L54 Cimeroran Traitors (and many other situations and enemies, but those were on random teams and not a controlled experiment)

Enemies are present.

Singularity is teleported or otherwise moves into range and attacks them.  Gravity controller uses no other powers.

Enemies begin to cluster around Singularity.

Sentinel casts Category Five, with Singularity and the enemies within the Category Five AoE.  Sentinel uses no other powers.

Singularity moves out of the Category Five AoE, probably well beyond the AoE's radius, but not as far as a "running" enemy would go.

This dramatically reduces singularity's helpful effects, and even worse can cause another spawn group to aggro.

If the gravity controller teleports Singularity back into the Category Five AoE, it flees again.  Once Category Five disappears, Singularity's behavior returns to normal.

When Enemies + Singularity + Category Five are in the same place, Singularity acts as if it's avoiding Category Five.