Best ST dps

my ST go to is the Beam Rifle Blaster.  i use that as fire support in RHW Magisterium badge runs,  i can comfortably keep shooting with little affecting my damage output.  because anything you do besides ST just lowers your damage.  move, calculate, whatever.  just sit still and kill it.  

Ice Blast used to be the most potent ST damage I believe. I think Stalkers have the highest overall burst for a single attack but I don't think they can sustain it over their entire attack chain but an Ice Blaster is devastating but does have some wicked AoE too.

I have it in my mind that TW did get quite a hefty nerf - so pays your money, takes your choice.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

3 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

so pays your money, takes your choice.

Ugh...now I have Mark Hamil's Joker voice saying that over and over in my head.  Wish I'd never done so many bonus rounds in DC Universe Online.

• Haha 1
  • Finland 1

39 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Ugh...now I have Mark Hamil's Joker voice saying that over and over in my head.  Wish I'd never done so many bonus rounds in DC Universe Online.

All. The. Bouncing. Balls.

• Haha 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Titan did receive a nerd but it's still a top tier set. People act like the nerd dropped it down to kinetic melee levels. I believe it's still a top 5 overall set. It's just not 5x better than all the rest for no reason.