Make Plant Control's Carrion Creeper Vines Pass-Through

Like it says on the tin...

FlyingCodeMonkey and I have been duoing a Plant Controller and a Tank recently, and there have been way too many times when I've found my stabby melee fella' stuck in a corner or against a wall by his partner's Evil Vines of Angriness. I've also been pushed away from targets and blocked in rooms by them.

Can we please have these guys be pass-through for players like Mastermind pets are these days? These killer patches of kudzu aren't civilians after all. They have no business pushing player characters around like pedestrians do. 🤣 

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Seconded.  Just the last couple of days I've gotten trapped behind a Dark Servant and something else (can't recall what, a Dark Pup maybe?), and thought about that QoL change for MM pets...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝