Calling New Players!

Dacy

• Retired Community Rep

This weekend you have the opportunity to see a base that  is normally only open in parts of October. I decided to bring it out for one weekend only for three reasons: 1) I wanted to use some of the leftover donations from Halloween for new players. See, every Halloween I hold Trick or Treating at this base. 2) I wanted to show new builders that there is a lot we can do now in the base editor. 3) This base also has some associated creatures that show some of what's possible in costuming. 4) For those that like RP, it's a good place to meet new people  So if you like treats, bases, costumes, RP, or any and all of those, stop by!  Base will be open only during listed hours.

FrightfulFebGeneral.thumb.png.e9996de39054a7758c41bcb3cf71a89d.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Community Rep

Both kinds of jars were used (they propel).  Fresh brains is the width of an entire path, actually wider than you need; Heart in a Jar can be used to make a very narrow path, like the swirl. Collision wall edge to go up, a v to go down. I think you might be combining two different parts; there was a shark part and then a circling swirl, but there were no sharks in the swirl. The shark part was easy, just lay down collision walls with spaces for drops. The circle swirl was very difficult, I tore it up several times before I got one that works most of the time (it has a sticky spot). The slide down to the swirl was extremely difficult, the only way at the time I made it to make a slide with a downward angle was using the invisible back plates of the only set of alphabet letters we had at that point. Upside down, slightly overlapping.  You could only see the plate to see if it was lined up correctly from the back. You could only position it from the front. FORTUNATELY, they've given me more materials now, and next  Halloween's slide will be different and far easier to do. I believe. But I will test it out first, before I rip out the old one. I do NOT want to rebuild that!

Glad you could come by. 🙂