Any chance on getting the task list window in SBB to be dismissable?

Sorry to be blunt, but the task list window for the SBB event is very annoying.  It can't be removed or closed completely.  Best we can do is minimize it a bit, but it's still taking up valuable screen space and can get in the way when trying to play the content.  Windows like this should always be able to be dismissed or closed as to not obscure the screen for the player. 

Any way of getting this window to have a close button so we can remove it from view?  If there's an option for this already, I don't see it anywhere.  If not, please give us the option to close this window and others like it.

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a larger screen now as of a few months ago and it's not such an issue anymore, but before I had replaced it, yeah, it really blocked valuable screen space for me too.  There's reasons you might not want it gone, such as tracking the health of that pistol guy and his dog in the arena, but....

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

There's reasons you might not want it gone, such as tracking the health of that pistol guy and his dog in the arena, but....

Adding a close button doesn't change this.  It just provides those who would want to close it the option to do so.  Those who are interested in keeping it can.