New MM powersets I think would be fun!

On 2/27/2024 at 1:41 PM, megaericzero said:

Vahzilok for Necromancy

I'd like to see something other than "fantasy necromancer" for undead, like a Shawn of the Dead set, modern looking undead.  Not sure how all of those would map, esp the Lich, but with a little creativity it might work.  I'd also like to see undead from other cultures, like Southeast Asia (hopping vampires) and maybe Russian folklore or something.

Also, it's probably obvious but for Ninja a set of Power Hero Rangers and a set of female Love and Justice magical girl knock-offs would be great.  I'd like to see Crey for Ninja as well, since they seem to have a lot of martial arts as it is.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, seanmc492 said:

I like the Circus idea, but I have been wanting to see a Clown specific MM.  I was also wanting to get a few Clown costume pieces (clown nose, flower that can shoot water for fun, etc.), but I could see some other Circus themed costume pieces as well. The addition of circus/clown emotes would be fun (I know that many of the existing pieces and emotes already exist, but additions could flesh it out.)

Just dreaming...

Clown specific MM would be harder.  I mean, other COH servers have shown that you can literally make anything a pet that you could make in the character creator, but you're looking for stuff that would require new resources to be created with the clown nose and squirting flower.  That is entirely unlikely to happen, especially since it would be for a very limited audience because I think for as many people as there are that would want that there are also people that specifically hate clowns and would not want that at all... like not just to play but also not want it around them in game with other players, NPCs, or whatever.

I like to set more realistic possibilities.  Anything that uses game resources that we already have would require a lot less work to implement as a new power set than something that requires new content to be created.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:19 PM, Grave Knight said:

The Crab Spider Arachnos Soldier has robot spider pets. That's probably the closest we'll get without them adding another Epic Archetype. There is also some issues if you switch Alignments. I can see Widows and Mu Sorcs going Rogue but not Hero or Vigilante (at least not enough to justify an MM type archetype). The same problem with Longbow or PPD.

Praetorian Clockworks can work since we've seen how vulnerable they are to hacking in lore, but I think it would work best as an Epic Archetype. Maybe one based on the PPD Shell's Hardsuits (with the arm mounted gatlin guns) that get Clockwork robots as pets. A Warwork version of the Archanos Soldier.

You know a Spider pet Mastermind wouldn't be bad either.. They have all the different spider pets already..