Ninjutsu or Super Reflexes

WuTang

6 hours ago, TheMoncrief said:

I feel like SR is much better on a Brute or Tanker, where the health pool is big enough that the scaling resists kick in while you still have enough health to take a hit or two. On a Stalker, Sentinel, or Scrapper, with their lower health pools, better to have healing and endurance clicks than scaling resists that will move you from "about to die," to "still about to die."

Hear, hear. Plus, the 90% resistance cap for Brutes and Tankers makes a huge difference.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My main is a Dual Blade/SR. Was considering Nin but the SR DDR won. I have no healing nor I need one. My Weaken combo applies -toHit all around and acts as an extra defense layer + tons regen for those "lucky" hits. I solo MC or ITF and can two-man Recluse with my buddy. Not a wow🤩 damage dealer but surely solid. 

On the other hand, also have a Kitana/Nin. which is a TON of fun due to high rech. + multi procs on SotW and Divine Avalanche helps with defense.

I think it all depends on the use you'll give to your set + secondary effects on the set. That guides you to the one secondary set you'll make the best use of. But again, there's no "perfect" sec. set. I'd say both are good.

• Thanks 1