What would you say to trash talk each enemy group?

On 3/4/2024 at 6:02 AM, Marshal_General said:

My cop character, Minimum Force, uses her all purpose standard battle cry for everyone.

"Halt! You are in violation of being stupid in a No Stupid Zone."

Please tell me you hit Dr. Aeon with that one on a MLTF.  He'd get so mad at you, and probably start incoherently sputtering.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akisan said:

Please tell me you hit Dr. Aeon with that one on a MLTF.  He'd get so mad at you, and probably start incoherently sputtering.

I haven't gotten there yet with that character. I have Acute Altitist.

Pray for me!

I get the principle behind this thread and the fun that drives it but I have a fundamental hatred of trash talk in any walk of life.

At its simplest level it leads to unreconcilable rivalries - and if you don't know where that leads, go to an English soccer game and sit in the home fans stand in the away kit.

At its worst it simply doesn't bare thinking about.

But more than that, in my experience, trash talk often blows up in your face, and leaves you the one with egg on it.

Treat your enemies with respect, before and after. That is the only way to truly change hearts and minds. Magnanimity in victory and respect in defeat... Try and understand your opponents point of view but always hold true to your principles.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 3/7/2024 at 4:00 PM, Shenanigunner said:

The one thing no one ever comments on about the Carnival is that they really smell bad. Worse than most Vahz, even.

Harlequin, You scream like a clown.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)