Dark Mastery powa puuuunch!

Dahkness

Love, love, and love the new DM! All the dmg and procs and a little hp buff. 

looking to see what pairs best with up front fast dmg. 

I am thinking Ill/poison - 5 Lotg, extra rang Def and an extra power poool

A rotation I am working on for ST dmg.

Blind, spectral wounds, dark blast , dark melee. And range aoe for +recharge and -res in between 

curious what you folks have been working on to turn your troller into blapper. 

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

My Ill/Poison has Earth Mastery. Since Poison is best played in melee range, Fissure and Seismic Smash get a lot of use.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I ran it on an arsenal/dark for a while, loved the extra ranged attack and melee but i didn't like the resist toggle. I don't run fighting pool on my /dark trollers and the loss in s/l resists in exchange for f/c resists really hurt when i was stuck in the soul absorb/fade/whatever animation and i faceplanted. Twice. Last 4 years i can't remember the last time i died on a /dark troller. So it went back to soul. Swapped in force of will for the epic attacks (project will/wall of force) and procced out the cone with goodies and never looked back and i get to use them much earlier in the build. I really wanted to love it especially when it gets umbral torrent and a near guaranteed force feedback proc rate but that squishy toggle was too much.

• Thumbs Up 1