Beam Rifle/Traps help

Major_Decoy

With the change from Time Bomb to Temporal bomb, I need to change my build. The question I'm stuck with is "what do I drop to pick up Temporal bomb"

My options are:

Tactics: This has five slots slots so I wouldn't have to free up any other slots.

Triage Beacon: Also five slots and I don't think I'd notice it missing for probably 95% of play.

Trip Mine: It's fun, but I've only really used it to surprise Duray and Nightstar.

Summon Disruptor: I'm like, 80% sure it's reporting all of my activities to Arachnos.

Honestly been struggling a bit making a build while leveling, there's too many good options on both Prim/Secondary. A good problem to be had for sure.

I have found Trip Mine to be extremely situational, whereas you can just sticky mine someone with Temporal Bomb so it always hits who you want it to.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

Yeah, I'll be able to use Temporal bomb right before or after I use poison trap.

Truth be told, when I say "surprise nightstar" I haven't actually been on a BAF yet, I'm only level 38. I've used Trip Mine a bit while trick or treating, but I never remember to lay trip mines and pull enemies to them when I'm soloing. I did get duray to half health just by sitting at his spawn point and laying trip mines and poison traps until the rest of the team had defeated enough turrets

Hasten for sure. Stealth for sure to be able to set up traps before being shot at. I'm skipping Web Grenade on my current build since it's not an area WG. I don't super *need* a travel power but I can take one (prefer SJ) if I have a dump slot somewhere, as I've been getting around with the jetpack well enough.

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

On 3/13/2024 at 4:35 AM, Major_Decoy said:

With the change from Time Bomb to Temporal bomb, I need to change my build. The question I'm stuck with is "what do I drop to pick up Temporal bomb"

My options are:

Tactics: This has five slots slots so I wouldn't have to free up any other slots.

Triage Beacon: Also five slots and I don't think I'd notice it missing for probably 95% of play.

Trip Mine: It's fun, but I've only really used it to surprise Duray and Nightstar.

Summon Disruptor: I'm like, 80% sure it's reporting all of my activities to Arachnos.

Trip Mine.  I love it. It is funny.  And near useless as you pointed out.  

16 hours ago, Major_Decoy said:

Well, this is what I threw together. I tried exporting the data, but every export option just seems to crash mids.

You can open wherever you have the builds saved, and then drag the mids save file for the build into the forum to link it.