Deadlock's powerset

He uses Street Justice attacks and Willpower defenses.  Though the serum isn't something you'd be able to use normally but could get something of that effect from the Experimentation pool if you really wanted to.

• Like 3

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I have an SJ/WP scrapper and it's a great set to play. Very... organic. You're just one tough BA no one wants to run into in an alley.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

My first and main toon here on Homecoming is a SJ/WP scrapper, the Black Owl. It is a fantastic combination. Very tough!

On Live, my first and main toon was a Dark Melee / Rejuv scrapper, which I have recreated on here also, and the SJ/WP is preferred. The simple reason is that with Dark Melee, and several other sets, enemies run all over. With SJ, enemies stay planted and never run.

The down side, however, is the lack of AOE.

Edited by Turric