Kheldian Build Recipes: Let's HEAT up the Dinner!

Posted (edited)

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

Edited by kelika2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kelika2 said:

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

• Microphone 1

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

lets give it a shot

pb.txt

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 11:20 PM, kelika2 said:

I main bi-form but definitely looking at this for my exemplar build.

Edit: so using this build I've been helping out on dfbs and it's been a blast. I don't have the hamis or the level 50 purples but I have attuned everything else and it's just insanely effective!

Edited by Stellarex

Posted (edited)

I don't suppose anyone has a bi-form (dwarf) build they could share? I'd like my secondary build to be human/dwarf pb

Edit: duh I scrolled right past it

Edited by Stellarex

On 5/21/2024 at 2:09 PM, kelika2 said:

shade is mostly the same as the pb.  took flight just to "keep things even", rest are procs and mules

412342.jpg

My Shade Build is similar. Some of your slotting is making me very much reevaluate my choices. I am mainly a Bi-Form, only using Nova form for extra firepower. I tend to play like a tank, so I am mostly in dwarf form after using my human powers to cap resists and bump damage. I am going to take a much more in depth look at yours and see what I can tweak. Thanks for the pictures as I don't use Mids or text files.

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.32.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.33.12 PM.png